Attention All South West Florida Lawn and Landscaping Business Owners:
Here’s Your Opportunity To Claim A Huge Technology Bailout Package Worth $100,000 That Includes a completely customized software solution that covers every aspect of your business AND A Full Year Of Computer Network Support, Help Desk and Maintenance Absolutely FREE
New Technology Bailout Initiative Announced Today For South West Florida Lawn and Landscaping Business Owners.
Dear Fellow Business Owner,
While the above headline may seem “too good to be true,” and I can assure you it is not; and once you read through this and understand why we are doing this, I’m certain you’re going to be as excited about the offer we are extending to you as we are to deliver it.
Let me explain…
My name is Bruce Gillingham and for over 14 years, I have provided business and technology consulting services to hundreds of small and medium businesses. While it may seem like I’m making radical statements, I want you to know that I’m not a “radical person.” I’m a very grounded and conservative-minded technology consultant with a long track record helping my clients implement strategic IT system that enable them to grow quickly and profitably.
Because we’ve been fortunate to have such a loyal and stable client base, we’ve been able to have a banner year despite this severely down economy – which brings me to the point of why I’m writing you today…
We Are Celebrating Our Success by Giving Away $100,000 In Free Software And Services To One Deserving Lawn and Landscaping Business Owner In Southwest Florida
Because times are tough, many businesses are downsizing and slashing their budgets; some poor souls are even being forced to close their doors.
That means many business owners are NOT upgrading or spending money on maintaining their current (but aging) computers, servers, and software – and that’s why we’re giving away this bailout package. We want to give back to the business community that has been so good to and has contributed to our success.
Here’s What We Are Offering You Specifically:
If you are awarded the Technology Bailout, you will receive a custom IT software package that will include:
- A rock-solid software package that will look and function the way you want so your business data is streamlined and integrated between each aspect of your business.
- A full year of help desk support for your end users. If they have any issues or problems, they can simply call our computer support “hotline” and get instant, friendly help.
- A full year of updates, support and on-going maintenance to make sure your system runs fast, clean and problem free.
- A full year of remote, administrative support to deal with the dozens of unforeseen issues that plague IT systems (on-site visits will have a deep discounted charge).
In short, you are getting:
- Customized software to run your business more efficiently than ever before
- Network security monitoring
- Data back-ups monitoring
- Virus protection software and updates monitoring
- Hardware integrity (check for pending failures)
- A full year of system maintenance to optimize performance, speed and reliability.
- New hardware and software upgrades that will enable you to work faster, easier.
And you’ll get all of this personally delivered by my “A Team” of technicians under our Total Network Managed Services. You’ll feel like you have a full-time, in-house IT department – but at zero cost to you.
Why Should You Care About Upgrading Your Software And Maintaining Your Network?
Aside from the obvious fact that your system will run faster, have fewer crashes, and eliminate (or drastically reduce) technical problems, there are other more critical reasons.
First, there are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can access your network–undetected—to access and remotely control your network, corrupt your data, and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, spyware, and hackers.
Inefficient software costs U.S. and Canadian Businesses 1.5 billion a year –as well as wasting more than 32 million man-hours. In case you’re still not convinced, consider these facts:
- 50% of companies cited convoluted user interfaces as a reason for dissatisfaction. (Source: Gartner, Forecast: Enterprise Software Markets, Worldwide 2011-2018, 3Q14 Update September 10, 2014.)
- 16% of businesses who used two applications from the same vendor rated both as “making them much more productive. Meanwhile, only 6 percent of respondents cited ERP integration as a driver of satisfaction.
- Seventy-eight percent of respondents believe that employees would save their company money if business procurement tools were easier to use. Eighty-one percent believe that easier-to-use tools would reduce rogue spending.
How To Apply To Win:
Step 1: Fill in the enclosed application and fax it back or email to our office BEFORE 11/15/2016; it should take you no more than 10 minutes total to complete. You can also go online to the web site below and fill in an application there: www.CepheusSolutions.com/TechBailout
If you have any questions, you can call Patrick Gaborik at our office at (239) 300-2649 extension 104.
Step 2: Upon receiving your application, one of our technicians will contact you to conduct an audit of your computer network to verify the information you entered on your application, and to conduct a system review to determine exactly what type of upgrades and support you will need. I want to be clear that THIS AUDIT IS NOT A SALES OR SUPPORT CALL – we will need this information to present to the judges who will be determining who should win the Technology Bailout Package. We will not send a sales person, NOR should you consider this a support call; if you need technical support, we’d be happy to discuss that with you outside of this audit.
Step 3: After conducting our audit, we will give you a plain-English, written report on your network’s health and security, and give you the full details on when the winner will be announced.
It’s not often you get offered something like this for free – and if your business IS trying to cut costs, why wouldn’t you take 10 minutes of your time to apply to win.
Don’t let another day go by without having the most reliable, secure and up-to-date IT infrastructure to run your business! We’re making this as easy as possible to say “yes” – all you have to do is take a few minutes to complete and fax back the enclosed application. Or you can call our offices and we’ll take good care of you…and your business!
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding The Bailout Package:
Q: Who is eligible to win?
A: Any Lawn and Landscaping business owner in the South West Florida area that applies for the bailout.
Q: How will the winner be chosen?
A: The applications will be reviewed by a board consisting of Bruce Gillingham, Patrick Gaborik, and Suellyn Gillingham. These judges will vote on who they feel is the most deserving of the Bailout Package and will award the winner based on a number of factors that include the need that business has for an software upgrade, how it will impact their business (where it will do the most good), and how that business owner will use the bailout to advance their business, create jobs and give back to the community.
Q: When will the winner be announced?
A: The winner will be announced on 11/21/2015….Via email and or phone call.
Q: If I win, what will I be obligated to do?
A: First and foremost, celebrate! We would like to write a press release about you and your business and get your comments on winning this tremendous prize. Of course your participation in creating the software will be essential to us delivering to you an application that looks and operates the way you would like.